• Servicing buyers and sellers in Portland, Falmouth, Cape Elizabeth, Scarborough, South Portland, Cumberland, Yarmouth, North Yarmouth, Freeport, Westbrook, Gorham and Windham.
• Owner/Broker of Morrison Real Estate Portland, Maine an independent and non-franchised agency. Locally owned agency.
• In-depth experience with condo conversions, multi-unit buildings, investment properties and new construction.
• Wide-range of knowledge about new construction and is responsible for several housing projects in Southern Maine. His working knowledge of subdivision laws and procedures is invaluable in what can be a tedious process.
• Personal experience as an owner, investor and renovator of his own real estate.
• 29 years of real estate and small business brokerage background in the Greater Portland, Maine area.
• Member of the National Association of Realtors, Maine Association of Realtors and the Portland Board of Realtors.
• Served on the Maine Portland Board of Realtors Board of Directors.
• Specializing in Residential real estate, land development, and representation of buyers and sellers.
• Recognized by his clients and peers for his local knowledge, honesty, negotiation skills, and his attention to details.
• Appointed to the North Yarmouth, Maine Planning Board. Has served 15 years.
• Mediator on the Portland Grievance Committee.
Steve lives in North Yarmouth with his wife, Diane. Their two children are young adults who still call the Portland area home. Steve and Diane are avid boaters on Casco Bay, kayakers, and hikers. Most recently, Thompson Lake is one of Steve’s favorite places having just bought a true Maine camp. Great lakefront location but needing much work, Kingfisher camp is Steve’s summer hobby that will be worked on between dips in the lake and kayaking adventures.